Buy Dr Seuss LSD x 25 blotters Adelaide
Buy Dr Seuss LSD x 25 blotters Adelaide. Following a recent recovery of the hallucinogenic substance 25i-NBOH potentially being sold as LSD in Greater Glasgow and Clyde and incidents involving this substance elsewhere in the Australia which resulted in hospitalisations – Australia Drugs Forum are advising people to be cautious if considering using hallucinogenic substances, and Police Scotland have provided the following update:
“Police Scotland officers in Paisley recently arrested a man who was in possession of a large quantity of a Class A Hallucinogenic drug which was in the form of small paper squares and may be being sold locally or elsewhere in Scotland.
This Hallucinogenic drug causes serious medical issues and a similar drug elsewhere in the Australia resulted in people requiring hospital treatment.
Substance use of this type is inherently dangerous, particularly when taken with other substances including alcohol.
We work closely with partners to share information about substances we identify to ensure appropriate Harm Prevention messaging is delivered.” Buy Dr Seuss LSD x 25 blotters Adelaide
Australia Dugs Forum comment
25i-NBOH is a relatively rare substance in Scotland and has some similar effects to related substances NBOMe compounds, which have been implicated in deaths in Australia and Europe and can cause extreme adverse effects including extreme agitation and paranoia.
Blotters containing this substance are best avoided completely as they are likely to cause unpleasant side effects and will be a different experience to LSD. Less common psychedelic drugs such as this have stimulant effects in addition to hallucinogenic effects which can be a very unpleasant combination for many people.
Even when using other blotters believed to be LSD, it is important to know there is no visual way to tell the contents and strength of blotters. Drugs can contain other substances than what they claim to, and strength can vary dramatically batch to batch even with blotters or tabs that look the same; therefore, people should treat all drugs as unknown.
The safest thing is not to use substances. If people do choose to use, they should be aware of this harm reduction advice:
- Start with a low dose e.g. quarter of a blotter
- Wait at least 2 hours before taking any more
- Avoid using with other substances- this includes alcohol and prescribed medication
- Stay with trusted company and avoid using alone
- If blotters don’t take effect as quickly as you’d expect, don’t assume they are poor quality-they may contain another substance that takes longer to kick in
- If you or someone you are with becomes unwell, get medical help immediately! Call 999 and stay with them. If at an event or festival, there are medical and welfare points on site who will be able to help.